The cabinet is a rare and subtle yellow-cream with a stunning delft-blue porcelain inlay tile pattern.
Following the typical Deco-period furniture influence, this one of a kind stove cabinet closes up like an ornate piece of furniture, complete with period style drop tassel pulls and “T” shaped controls.
- Four surface burners (9500 BTU output each)
- Elegant bi-fold cover for surface burners, folds back to serve as a splatter shield for your wall.
- This feature was affectionately known as “The Mother-in-law Cover.” When your mother-in-law came to visit you could just cover up your dirty cooktop.
- Large baking oven
- Includes two pull out racks
- Lorain automatic oven thermostat control (mounted on cabinet right side and up front for convenient regulation)
- Oven interior measures: 15″ wide, 18″ deep, 14″ high
- Handy pull out broiler drawer under the oven
- Complete with original broiler tray
This stove has been fully and professionally restored and includes a commercial grade/code compliant oven safety system. The stove can be set for use with “Natural” or “Propane” gas and can be sued at any elevation with no conversion kits required.
Overall cabinet dimensions: 40 1/4″ wide (43″ wide includes the Red Dial Lorain oven thermostat control on the upper right side), 24″ cabinet depth (front to back), 42″ tall (measured from the floor to the top of the round oven vent on the backsplash)