This fabulous 1949 Roper Town & Country gas range was fully restored by Antique Appliances in 2006. It has been not only the focal point of our kitchen, but it has been the mainstay of our meal preparation and baking for our friends and family since 2012. The stove has been lovingly cared for and maintained since its restoration. We are downsizing and moving...the house is for sale and the realtor says most buyers want new appliances....so we're putting this wonderful stove up for sale.
- 8 surface burners (one is a high output burner)
- Large center griddle with pull out grease cup below
- Two large baking ovens (left and right ovens)
- Oven interior dimensions: 16" wide, 19" deep, 13" high
- Each oven features Ropers exclusive in door "Scientific Cooking Chart"
- Center oven is a large roasting oven for roasting large cuts of meat
- Roasting oven dimensions are: 14" wide, 19" deep and 10" high
- Comes with roasting tray and adjustable tray rack
- Two Broiler ovens, each located directly below the two left and right baking ovens
- Broiler compartments measure: 14" wide, 19" deep and 5" high
- Each broiler comes with the original broiler tray with adjustable side tray rack
- Each broiler features the Roper in door cooking chart
- Utensil storage drawer
- Located directly under the center Roasting Oven
- This is a handy storage compartment for pots, pans, cookie sheets, etc.
- The stove backsplash includes:
- Time of day clock
- 60 minute timer
- convenient work lamp for cooking surface illumination.
Overall Stove Dimensions: 58 1/2" wide, 28" deep, 44" to the top of the backsplash. The cooktop surface is 36" from the floor.
The stove is located in Akron, Ohio. Buyer is responsible for pick up or for arranging for shipping and all expenses associated with shipping.
The stove is valued at $11,500. We are asking $8,000, but will entertain offers.