This 1955 Kelvinator Food-A-Rama refrigerator was fully restored for our family home in 2012. This has been our primary means of refrigeration and it has completed the theme of our homes kitchen. The refrigerator is fully functional and features separate fresh food compartment on the right and separate frozen food compartment on the left. The refrigerator was custom painted to match our 1949 Roper Town & Country gas range (also for sale in these classifieds). We are now downsizing and moving to a house that will not accommodate this size fridge. The realtor says potential buyers for our home want new appliances, so this wonderful beauty needs to find a new home.
- 5 interior storage shelves for fresh food
- 1 meat and deli storage drawer
- Exclusive "Breakfast Bar" storage in the door
- Accommodates a dozen eggs
- Packaged bacon
- 2 juice containers
- 1 condiment storage shelf in the door
- 2 flip down cheese/butter keepers in the door
- 1 large tilt out vegetable storage bin in the door.
- Freezer features:
- 6 storage shelves
- 1 in door storage shelf
- 2 frozen juice concentrate dispensers
- In the freezer door, but below the freezer section there is a handy roll freezer wrap dispenser and a cool place to storage bananas
Dimensions - Overall cabinet: 48" wide, 26" deep (includes handles), 24" deep (without handles), 60" high
The refrigerator is valued at $9,000. We are asking $5,000 but will entertain offers.
This refrigerator is currently located in Akron, Ohio. Buyers are responsible for pick up and/or any arrangements of expenses associated with packaging and transportation/shipping.